Friday, October 14, 2011

Here I am!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

I’ve created this blog so people can try and stay in the loop with what is going on with my life. Recently I have been horrible about calling, emailing, sending Facebook messages or even returning texts. Maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to put some interesting stories and other fun things on here :-)

Today at school we had the first official meeting regarding the upcoming trip with the nursing program. One of the things they mentioned was starting a blog so family and friends would know about all of our experiences while we are away. So, here we are and Taiwan here I come! We got the tentative travel dates and we are currently looking at leaving on February 1st at 1:00 am and getting back home on March 2nd at 5:25 pm. I am super excited!!! However, I do feel a little pang of guilt leaving Nick behind and going on a crazy month long adventure.

Blog #1 has been a success! I have effectively avoided doing homework for too long… Maybe I should spend time on my study guide for this week's Pediatric's exam, or take a nap...

Thanks again for stopping by!
~Stephanie
Countdown to Taiwan: 109 days!
Countdown to Graduation: 203 days!

1 comment: